everton stream only

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenyonl

Player Valuation: £1m
I'll be working, so I won't have a final match report. Sorry, and thanks to you guys for reading and sharing your comments. Unless there's a way to record a stream and view it later.

When will folk realise that you can't post shiz requesting streams etc.

and that the likelyhood of it actually working after being postyed on an open forum is zero.

I'll be working, so I won't have a final match report. Sorry, and thanks to you guys for reading and sharing your comments. Unless there's a way to record a stream and view it later.

with all due respect mate, as much as I love your psychedelic match reports, having read all of them, I'm fairly certain you could probably write a decent one without actually having seen the game......just saying

todays stream
smokymountainstream.jpg

been done before i know, i'm a card.

with all due respect mate, as much as I love your psychedelic match reports, having read all of them, I'm fairly certain you could probably write a decent one without actually having seen the game......just saying

ha ha ha!

also, didn't know the posting of stream requ3ests was against teh rules. sorry. Thanks though, i'll give the ones listed a try

Status
Not open for further replies.