Everton Release 3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Hope Akpan and Hallam Hope mixed up and had a heart attack.

I think Turner's a shame, as I quite like him. Akpan and Agard never impressed me, and I don't think Agard will ever be good enough to be a PL striker. Not from what I've seen, anyway.

All in all, shame about Turner. Not arsed about the other two. We've got Vellios, Gueye and even that Silva lad on the books who have all shown more.

Best of luck to them all...

Agard looked like he might of had a slight chance here, had a couple cameo's at the back end of 09/10.

Meh...

Thought Agard was supposed to be the one.

Turner needs to get games before he looks back at his career and his highlight was 10 minutes of premierleague football capped off by a ridiculous handball outside the area. He's 27!!

Don't know anything about Akpan.

Good luck boys!

Bit surprised by Turner , suppose he will be mostly remembered for that clanger v United a few years back .

Lower leagues beckon for all of them I would guess.

As has already been pointed out we've got youth talent coming out the wazoo anyway, in fact to see only 3 players being released shows how much faith Moyes has in those currently in the reserves/academy.

Thin someone said Turner would be staying at Preston a few weeks ago,might have been the blue fox cant remember

Turner is remembered for getting sent off on debut (I think) versus Blackburn. Beattie got us the winner with a header from a quickly taken Arteta free kick. Pongole missed an open net.

Status
Not open for further replies.