Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strange folk on here who get banned can return in a blaze of glory, taking the punches and trying to throw back.

But Also turning off the ability to PM and making profiles private also alerts suspicion cos it's like you're hiding something.

Stupid question, but why would anyone want to return to a place where they aren't welcome?

Yeah, I admit that I did that, but that's just because I don't really want to engage in PM with people who are being so rude. I'm strange like that.

Stupid question, but why would anyone want to return to a place where they aren't welcome?

Yeah, I admit that I did that, but that's just because I don't really want to engage in PM with people who are being so rude. I'm strange like that.

God knows but we have our fair share of absolute weirdos who return every few weeks.

There's a fella who'll turn up and throw Sigurdsson stats at those folk who think he's not as good as billed. He gets banned pretty quickly because he flips his lid.

It's the internet, people are weird.

God knows but we have our fair share of absolute weirdos who return every few weeks.

There's a fella who'll turn up and throw Sigurdsson stats at those folk who think he's not as good as billed. He gets banned pretty quickly because he flips his lid.

It's the internet, people are weird.

lol

That's pretty funny, in fairness.

And I concur. Pretty much the reason why I don't use social media and pretty much fly under the radar.

Ya aint met Davek yet ... be very alright...lollollol carry on and get shot down by "The C....E" :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.