Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell! An intelligent and eloquent post!

Makes a change from the heafty stream of racism, ignorance and utterly lame attempts at wind-ups.

Kudos to you, Sir.

1530390745040.png

How would you know buddy?

You may as well tell us now.

These Celtic fans going on about 10 in a row, like its something to be proud of, they will probably get 25 in a row, nobody will stop them in that utter joke of a league.

I know the Scottish league isn't the best but we have been to two European Cup finals, winning one of them. Seven European Cup semi finals and a Uefa Cup final. Does that make those competitions a joke too ?

It's easy to sneer at the league but we can only beat who is out Infront of us. There's a number of players that's came from Celtic to England and done well. Dalglish, Di Canio, Van Hooijdonk, Viduka and Van Dijk to name a few but theres many more. Judge the player on his merit, not the teams he plays against

Last edited:

I think eleven hours of reading total twaddle about Scottish football/footballers is enough for me to have a pretty accurate gauge.

I think it is far more likely that you are a previously banned poster and that it would be better in the long term to confess to it.

I think it is far more likely that you are a previously banned poster and that it would be better in the long term to confess to it.

Hes not, theres only even been 2 posters in the forums history that hasnt considered the SPL utter tosh and neither is banned

He could be a Mikey multi.

lol

Just because I'm able to convey my opinion in a forceful and confident manner I'm an alias?

I'm a writer, it's my job.

Hes not, theres only even been 2 posters in the forums history that hasnt considered the SPL utter tosh and neither is banned

He could be a Mikey multi.

I have real confidence that this returning soul will be unmasked before Tierney becomes an Everton player.

Scottish football is utter tosh and it should be in hiatus for a few years, at least long enough for the SFA to draw up a proper strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.