Everton Player Twitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeestillidie

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm just now getting into this whole twitter thing, so i was wondering which players actually have official twitters. I was following the Rodwell one but wasn't sure if it was real until now due to the low number of followers.

So far the ones i have are JohnHeitinga, JackRodwell26, Tim_Cahill. i also had landondonovan and pienaar, but the less said about that the better.

personally i wish the site had a method of sorting out authentic twitters from stupid fan ones. know of any other official accounts?

Twitter does have a 'Verified Account' thing on most celebs but it seems footballers don't tend to have this even if they are real, and it's down to the person to get their account verified.

Also, I personally don't think the Baines one is real but I hope it is.

Antoniadefeo is all you need in your life, despite her funny hair, she is as stunner.

xxx

Baines' twitter has appearantly disappeared, i an't find it again though, so it seems it's a hoax.
Understandable that someone wants to be the guy, he is pretty much the perfect human.

I also know Arteta used to keep a twitter profile, but he deleted that a couple of months ago. There is one profile up now, which is fake.
There are also fake profiles for phil neville, legithon baines, jermaine beckford, louis saha, and probably others.

Here's a list of the players i know on twitter

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Jack Rodwell

Johnny Heitinga

Shane Duffy

James Vaughan

Tim Cahill (not "personal")

Slightly more obscure youth players
Johan Hammar

James Wallace (hasn't tweeted anything yet)

Nathan Craig

Luke Dobie

Luke Garbutt (one tweet from december, that's it)

Status
Not open for further replies.