Everton fans in the Midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby Toffee

Player Valuation: £60m
Suppose this is the wrong time of the year to ask this but........In readiness for next season, are there any fans in the midlands that travel home and away. Because of marriage n kids etc I lost alot of my old mates from the footie, I was wondering whether anyone needed a travel buddy for next season........God that sounds odd.:oops:

I live Banbury way. (not sure if that qualifies as Midlands)

Get to about 3/4 matches a season. Happy to travel with others to share costs.

Used to live in Rugby - Boughton Vale estate.

Boughton Vale -- Thats Brownsover. Just recently moved back to Rugby having spent 5 years in Solihull. I was born in Kirkby n moved down to Rugby when I was 4, so most of my life has been spent in this old town....." sits back and sighs "

Used to live Rugby way when i was a small kid - Lower Hillmorton Road. Unfortunately don't think will get to many games next season, (n), as decided to get a season ticket for Peterborough first season in The Championship. Get to see more games for less than normally spend travelling up to Goodison and staying over.

Rugby has changed a lot in the 5 years i was away, but you still same the same faces in the same pubs tho.......I used to go to the Cov games quite a bit. Funny you mention Peterborough ...many of my rels live around there. My cousin had here wedding reception at Peterboroughs ground. Small world eh?

Suppose this is the wrong time of the year to ask this but........In readiness for next season, are there any fans in the midlands that travel home and away. Because of marriage n kids etc I lost alot of my old mates from the footie, I was wondering whether anyone needed a travel buddy for next season........God that sounds odd.:oops:

Rugby . The lad who sits next to me is from Derby . him /lad and his Dad come every home game . Dunno if he is up for it , but I could ask for you . Ill see him at Wembley .

Status
Not open for further replies.