• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we win, they're losing on goal diff...

gerrard-trophy.gif

NEA

The ideal scenario is an Everton win tomorrow and Liverpool to draw or lose vs Palace on Monday night.

"But we put the title on a plate for you and you blew it! Hahahaha" Etc.
You what? They'd still win the league that way lol

Liverpool vs Chelsea on Sky Fanzone back in May 2010. A Chelsea win would mean they were likely to win the title instead of Man Utd.

Chelsea won 2-0.

The Liverpool fan wore a Chelsea shirt during the match and didn't seem particularly bothered at getting beat, because it meant Man Utd wasn't going to win the league:

Never seen that before, great find. Wonder how many times Stevie GBH watched it?

As for KKK Dogleash, he should have stopped at "Don't insult Evertonians", but I suppose he would have been ex-communicated / executed / declared even more mentally unfit.

Someone up-thread suggested a chorus of "Merseyside, Merseyside" if City win. Top notch idea and I'm sure the RS will appreciate it, being as they are so concerned with civic pride nowadays.

If Arsenal draw one and lose one of their next two, do you still want Everton to win? I want someone other than Liverpool to win the title desperately, but not at the cost of the team I love.

If Arsenal draw one and lose one of their next two, do you still want Everton to win? I want someone other than Liverpool to win the title desperately, but not at the cost of the team I love.
Yes but they WON'T.

They're playing two absolutely [Poor language removed] teams and are back on form with their best players available. Even Podolski is scoring goals ffs.

Yes but they WON'T.

They're playing two absolutely [Poor language removed] teams and are back on form with their best players available. Even Podolski is scoring goals ffs.
It's maybe a 1 in a hundred chance, but it's one that can still be taken. No one knows what'll happen for the top five in the last two games, almost anything can happen. Will it happen? Probably not. Can it? Yes. It's optimistic but not insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.