• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for 24 hours time and it will be all done and dusted and we can focus on us and not Liverpool or City. COYB

If arsenal lose tomorrow and we win then arsenal draw last game and we win.

Don't we get 4th ?

Everton all the way as far as I'm concerned

Like we wouldn't lose to Palace?
Uh?

Arsenal have only just welcomed back several players and look good again. They're in decent form and seem to have the mentality to secure fourth. WBA have been rubbish for weeks.

We'd been on great form and didn't have the mentality and welcomed a team bang in form.

The two situations have absolutely nothing in common.

Uh?

Arsenal have only just welcomed back several players and look good again. They're in decent form and seem to have the mentality to secure fourth. WBA have been rubbish for weeks.

We'd been on great form and didn't have the mentality and welcomed a team bang in form.

The two situations have absolutely nothing in common.

Keep telling yourself that

I want City to win and Everton to lose.

Doesn't mean I haven't supported Everton since 1988.

Doesn't mean I haven't put a lot of time and effort into supporting Everton.

Doesn't mean I haven't spent a lot of money supporting Everton.

Doesn't mean I haven't cried when we lost.

Doesn't mean I haven't cried when we won.

Doesn't mean I won't continue supporting them for the rest of my life.

Tomorrow is a very rare occasion, hasn't happened before in my lifetime and probably never will.

You want Everton to win, or you want Everton to lose, it's all good to me. There are pros and cons to both sides of the argument but regardless of which side you sit on we'll all still be Everton supporters come 7.20pm tomorrow, just ones with differing viewpoints.

My reasons for wanting us to lose tomorrow have been well explained by plenty of people on here already, it's part of the bigger picture and worthy of taking 1 step back in order to take 2 forward.

It might benefit us long term, it might hinder us, they'll be no way of telling what might have happened if things were different, whatever will be will be i guess.

We'll still be Everton, we'll still be awesome, Roberto will still be sexy, Seamus will still be mustard and kopites will still be [insert 10 million swear words here].

I want City to win and Everton to lose.

Doesn't mean I haven't supported Everton since 1988.

Doesn't mean I haven't put a lot of time and effort into supporting Everton.

Doesn't mean I haven't spent a lot of money supporting Everton.

Doesn't mean I haven't cried when we lost.

Doesn't mean I haven't cried when we won.

Doesn't mean I won't continue supporting them for the rest of my life.

Tomorrow is a very rare occasion, hasn't happened before in my lifetime and probably never will.

You want Everton to win, or you want Everton to lose, it's all good to me. There are pros and cons to both sides of the argument but regardless of which side you sit on we'll all still be Everton supporters come 7.20pm tomorrow, just ones with differing viewpoints.

My reasons for wanting us to lose tomorrow have been well explained by plenty of people on here already, it's part of the bigger picture and worthy of taking 1 step back in order to take 2 forward.

It might benefit us long term, it might hinder us, they'll be no way of telling what might have happened if things were different, whatever will be will be i guess.

We'll still be Everton, we'll still be awesome, Roberto will still be sexy, Seamus will still be mustard and kopites will still be [insert 10 million swear words here].

I actually read this. Not bad at all.

It really doesn't matter what way you're swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.