Everton 3-3 Liverpool. 23rd Nov @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello blues, i know i've read that shankly article along the lines of.. 'i felt more respected at Bellefield'.. or w.e, anyone got a reliable link to it, i know i've read it. the ********s havent got a clue ye see. thanks

Enrique out is a big plus for us -
he is debatably the best defending left back in the Pl -
this opens a slight crack in the Red's left side for us to exploit -
Delefue would be my chisel in that crack- to run at the very tall and slowish Sahko

Agreed. I think he's very decent. That'll be a blow for them - not just this Saturday but in weeks to come. If he gets a head of steam up he can influence games.

Agreed. I think he's very decent. That'll be a blow for them - not just this Saturday but in weeks to come. If he gets a head of steam up he can influence games.

I think he's absolutely ****ing gash mate and wouldn't be arsed if he's fit or not. Whatever the line up is, I hope Lukaku is hungry to give a good bumming to the ****e. I would definitely start with the Spanish kid as well, just for the element of surprise.

I think he's absolutely ****ing gash mate and wouldn't be arsed if he's fit or not. Whatever the line up is, I hope Lukaku is hungry to give a good bumming to the ****e. I would definitely start with the Spanish kid as well, just for the element of surprise.

Leaving aside that, I've been saying since last week I expect this to be won in midfield, and ours is better. We've been about as useful as a chocolate teapot in there in recent years. We have superiority now. The Neville/Osman soft touch is now history. McCarthy and Barry are going to provide the base for our domination.

Leaving aside that, I've been saying since last week I expect this to be won in midfield, and ours is better. We've been about as useful as a chocolate teapot in there in recent years. We have superiority now. The Neville/Osman soft touch is now history. McCarthy and Barry are going to provide the base for our domination.

Barry and McCarthy will be the stronghold of the team. The central hub, so to speak. Gerrard won't roam free at all and will struggle to find the space to make the ball do the work. I expect Gerrard to be quiet most of this game if our midfield stays strong. Their left side can be exploited, have Coleman and Mirallas force them back and into mistakes, having to bring Agger out of position and leave space for Lukaku to exploit. We are the stronger side here and I love how the media play us down as if we're small fry.

Still think there front to will have to much for our back 4

Hope I am wrong like

I'm hoping Suarez has a bit of fatigue and Sturridge is fit but not "derby" fit. They will be a handful but not to the extent were they can score 2,3 or 4 goals. Jagielka and Distin will be switched on and completely solid. They'll have to be. Coutinho will need to be closed down quickly, we can't have him making incisive passing and us being caught out by it.

I hate you. Why do you do it to me? Sticking a pin into any hope I had for the game.

Del has been playing this down all week. Probably if we lose he will be the only one who can say "what did I say?" Or if we win he can join in with the celebrations and nothing will be said. Del is playing the game. He has a gameplan and he will step on every one of us to win.

I'm hoping Suarez has a bit of fatigue and Sturridge is fit but not "derby" fit. They will be a handful but not to the extent were they can score 2,3 or 4 goals. Jagielka and Distin will be switched on and completely solid. They'll have to be. Coutinho will need to be closed down quickly, we can't have him making incisive passing and us being caught out by it.
e a

There front three worries me a great deal

We like to play it out from the back and watching those lot a few times this season they like to press high up and at a quick pace early doors, First 20mins are the key

They won't get the ball Del.

Obviously one of our defenders will make a mistake and fall over or pass the ball straight to the opposition but we'll get lucky and they'll put it wide. We'll then score a fortunate headed goal from a corner and hang on for the rest of the game to win 1-0.

e a

There front three worries me a great deal

We like to play it out from the back and watching those lot a few times this season they like to press high up and at a quick pace early doors, First 20mins are the key

Del, look at the teams they've done that against:

Palace, Sunderland, WBA, Fulham,

Man Utd were awful and rolled over
Arsenal took the p1ss out of them
Southampton beat them.

They won't be able to play the way they want on Saturday. Everton are the hardest team to play at Goodison Park. I can honestly see a boring 0-0

They won't get the ball Del.

Obviously one of our defenders will make a mistake and fall over or pass the ball straight to the opposition but we'll get lucky and they'll put it wide. We'll then score a fortunate headed goal from a corner and hang on for the rest of the game to win 1-0.

I hope so lad

Can't wait till its over

Status
Not open for further replies.