Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the Benoit Assou-Ekotto twitter thing saying still 1 point maybe important at the end of the season lol,dont think he knows they lost [not going back to check pages] lol

Boss win but we must improve with Stoke and West Ham coming up

Hopefully Jelavic starts slotting again

I take full credit for that win... as i was waiting on the game to be a draw for a big accy to come in(over £300) .. what a way to lose it though.

Good performance, GREAT result. I thought everyone put in a decent shift today, Coleman very slightly edging Gibson for MOM in my opinion. Back 4 looked solid, and their goal came with a huge slice of luck - they didn't look like scoring at any point.

We look a far more threatening prospect with Coleman and Mirallas on the pitch, but I also felt that Vellios and Naismith made an important contribution when they came on. No, they aren't starting material, but they could be in time and they both have an impact off the bench. Spurs' back line looked wary of Naismith whenever he moved into the box. Moyes got his substitutions right this time.

Jelavic's goal celebration was genuinely joyful to see. He comes across as LOVING this club, and the reaction from the bench when he came off suggests there's a lot of support for him here. He's got cult hero written all over him.

What a brilliant result. Feels so good to have a comeback win like that again, especially in a game that was so important.

Loved how the bench reacted when Jelavic came off as well, incredible scenes.

Great win today, made up. Lots of negativity on this forum the past couple of days, glad we can now talk about what happens in the all important 92mins and what style of play Lewis Holtby likes.

Anyone else expecting the offside flag to come up on Jelavic? Not because he was anywhere near offside, but...well, that's just how the breaks have gone for use this year...

After the Newcastle game, id expect at least one bad decision to go our way at home this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.