Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shaking after having something resembling an epileptic fit as Jelly slotted the winner, I happened across a proper massive spider sitting on my bedroom wall.

Didn't even think twice as I grabbed a shoe, nutted him right between his hundred eyes and set off on another victory lap, arms raised in true Jelavic style.

It's 3am but I ain't sleeping. I love you Everton, I really really do.

Coleman doesn't look like the finished article but has the potential to improve and has improved a lot since he joined us. Looks a lot better with a winger in front of him than a forward. Hopefully Mirallas isn't crocked again

This. Coleman is a work in progress, defensively naive at times but has plenty of ability and lots to work with. This time next year we might have a seriously good right back.

batman_kapow.jpg

I do too mate. Apparently he's shit though. Some posters said so.

People expect a young lad who cost £60k from some non existant irish team to come in and be a flawless defending machine. He WILL make mistakes, thats part of his learning. What we need is for him to learn from his mistakes and become a better defender which he will do.

Anyone else expecting the offside flag to come up on Jelavic? Not because he was anywhere near offside, but...well, that's just how the breaks have gone for use this year...

Coleman doesn't look like the finished article but has the potential to improve and has improved a lot since he joined us. Looks a lot better with a winger in front of him than a forward. Hopefully Mirallas isn't crocked again

Commentator said it was a precaution re: taking Kev off. Then again we never thought he'd be out as long as he was originally. I'd definitely be careful with bringing him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.