Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else expecting the offside flag to come up on Jelavic? Not because he was anywhere near offside, but...well, that's just how the breaks have gone for use this year...

Honestly, it took me 5 seconds to start going mental celebrating because I just expected the flag to go up. We've been screwed countless times (even in this game!) by refs that my in-built reaction was "yeah that'll be given as...................YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Anyone else expecting the offside flag to come up on Jelavic? Not because he was anywhere near offside, but...well, that's just how the breaks have gone for use this year...

Yeah same. I didn't celebrate for a few seconds and then I saw the score change whilst Jelavic was attempting to crowd surf the Park End. Then I went berserk.

Did Vellios mean to do that or was it an attempted shot gone perfectly wrong? I'm just gonna assume he meant every single aspect of it all.

And who was the lad in the crowd whose hat Jela took off. Such a good celebration.

He tried to overhead kick it and missed from what I saw

This. Coleman is a work in progress, defensively naive at times but has plenty of ability and lots to work with. This time next year we might have a seriously good right back.

I agree. I feel like he stands and watches sometimes but his defending is better each match and he's quality pushing forward. Evens out the attack.

I agree. I feel like he stands and watches sometimes but his defending is better each match and he's quality pushing forward. Evens out the attack.

Yeah he messed up at Fulham by giving the ball away and then dithered at the far post but in the long run he will be a great asset.

West Ham moves into 4th with a win. Don't even care.

No they don't. A win would give them 25 points.

And here's the upcoming schedule for us:
Dec 15: Everton v Everton
Dec 22: West ham v Everton
Dec 26: Everton v Wigan
Dec 30: Everton v Chelsea
Jan 02: Newcastle v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.