Everton 2-1 Real Betis Sunday 11th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post illegal streams or links here, thanks lads.

Downloading films and music is illegal. Watching live sports events through internet is not as far as I know as that landlady won her case of playing streamed games in her pub. Therefore I think you need to check that posting a link is in fact illegal as you put it.

Downloading films and music is illegal. Watching live sports events through internet is not as far as I know as that landlady won her case of playing streamed games in her pub. Therefore I think you need to check that posting a link is in fact illegal as you put it.

She won a case that involved her using a Premier League broadcast from Greece, she won as the free EU market allowed her to, she was still paying for the service, strictly streams are infringing on copyright for anything else the broadcaster adds into the programme, say the Sky logo or the commentary etc.
Posting links could lead to the website being shut down.

Last edited:

It's a rebroadcast of a domestic or foreign TV station without their consent. It's definitely illegal.

If the match is being broadcast legally in the UK then watching a stream of it is illegal. If the match is not being broadcast legally in the UK then watching a stream of it is not illegal... at least thats what it said in an article i read a few months back.

Last edited:

Regardless of what you may think is acceptable, we have a 'do not post links to streams' policy here as it can be a legal minefield. Thank you for complying.

Back on topic;

what time does this kick off in the US?

I imagine it depends where about in the US you are. NYC time would be 10:00 I think.

Regardless of what you may think is acceptable, we have a 'do not post links to streams' policy here as it can be a legal minefield. Thank you for complying.

Back on topic;

I imagine it depends where about in the US you are. NYC time would be 10:00 I think.

cheers! On the east coast so that time is right

Status
Not open for further replies.