Everton 2-1 Real Betis Sunday 11th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the only way to see it live is to go to the game?

Yes mate, unless you watch a stream on the Internet.

The US coverage of the Premier League is far greater tha anything in the UK in my opinion.

But like Groucho said, on GOT we have a policy of not posting links to streams to 100% ensure we are not involved in anything untoward.

Private messages between users are not monitored.

Was gonna get a lift down but looks like I'll be driving instead ffs

£15 is nothing, pop on down on the train for £5, spend another £5 on a pint and a pie and boom you've spent £25 all day to see the team you love

what better way to spend £25 could you alternatively think of.

Yes mate, unless you watch a stream on the Internet.

The US coverage of the Premier League is far greater tha anything in the UK in my opinion.

But like Groucho said, on GOT we have a policy of not posting links to streams to 100% ensure we are not involved in anything untoward.

Private messages between users are not monitored.

Yes, I already knew about the posting links ban. Fortunately I also knew about the non-monitoring of PMs ;)

Looking forward to this more than I should be for a pre-season friendly.

If we don't play like Barcelona and win at least 5-0 I'll be disappointed.

I know there is a rule against posting links on here but if the below post breaches he rules let me know and I'll take it down.

All UK sites have now banned access to First Row Sports. If anybody needs help getting around this drop me a quick PM before around 2:15 and I'll help you out.

Looking forward to this more than I should be for a pre-season friendly.

If we don't play like Barcelona and win at least 5-0 I'll be disappointed.

Same here mate. Apart from nursing a slight hangover I can't wait to get to the game with my son. And I was thinking more along 8-0 otherwise I am starting a Martinez out chant!!!

Just kidding btw

Status
Not open for further replies.