Everton 2-0 Liverpool. Sunday 17th October @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS ! coyb,

great first half performance , without the likes
of fellaini, rodders , pienaar thats half of the best ones out
yakubu had a boss game, cahills done it again BUZZIN
2nd half not that good not like we needed to be redshites already saying
they should of won, but if any teams 2-0 up your not going to be full blazing
like we was in the first half beat them and deserved it,
think when billy came on we played worse? thats abar' it.

oh and a nice big joint for celabration

not bad for a sunday coyb!!.

Superb day. Really, really superb. Long day, but a superb one. Did I mention, superb?

Couldn't fault the lads - brilliant.

No Rodwell, Pienaar, Fellaini or Saha either.

The tide isn't turning, it already has. We'll finish above that lot comfortably for a long time.

Made your clutching there. Our lads were just as feisty.

how many l`pool players went off injured. i hope ozzie and arteta are ok. you dont HAVE to defend liverpool you know- i`m sure when they won 1-0 last season no one at anfield was going on about the tackles on felaini and pienaar

how many l`pool players went off injured. i hope ozzie and arteta are ok. you dont HAVE to defend liverpool you know- i`m sure when they won 1-0 last season no one at anfield was going on about the tackles on felaini and pienaar

Grow up mate. Pienaar got injured by his own players. and I wasn' defending Liverpool you bad blert, I was saying the ref did a good job, and he did.

Grow up mate. Pienaar got injured by his own players. and I wasn' defending Liverpool you bad blert, I was saying the ref did a good job, and he did.

not sure what you mean by grow up but carragher and stevie g nearly killed pienaar last season. own players? lost me there mate

not sure what you mean by grow up but carragher and stevie g nearly killed pienaar last season. own players? lost me there mate

Well you seemed to imply that our players have been unprotected by the ref and we have lost them to injury and I was pointing out that Pienaar got injured in training prior to our last game.

Derby matches are feisty by their very nature, its what happens. The ref let lots go, but still kept a lid on things. There were no contentious decisions, no penalty shouts, if anything we got a bit of a luck with Arteta's goal as Yak was in an offside position and was blocking Reina.

Just don't want to see ref's being criticised for just simply being a ref.

Well you seemed to imply that our players have been unprotected by the ref and we have lost them to injury and I was pointing out that Pienaar got injured in training prior to our last game.

Derby matches are feisty by their very nature, its what happens. The ref let lots go, but still kept a lid on things. There were no contentious decisions, no penalty shouts, if anything we got a bit of a luck with Arteta's goal as Yak was in an offside position and was blocking Reina.

Just don't want to see ref's being criticised for just simply being a ref.

me and you are obviously not on the same wave length- enjoy the win. see ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.