Everton 1-4 Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with this whole thing, is that if Arteta is going to get hurt, why doesn't he just hop the foot. Football players go down if a gust of wind hits them wrong. Just look at rugby players who stay up at all cost.

I know what it is like playing, and professional football players are just a bunch of bitches.

That said, the [Poor language removed] that Bendter pulled is unacceptable. That should have been a straight red.

We have all seen enough, it is nothing new a lot of player does it, instead of jump out of the way, they jump and fall to the floor, Arteta certainly not the only one does it, alot of Arsenal player does it all the time, they always felt nothing wrong when there player does it, but no when Arteta does it is a dive.

you got that one right either they are bunch of bitches or they just been taught to do it once they become professional player, I played both Football and Rugby in school and these things never happen, but to be fair Rugby and Football is completely different game, since once a Rugby player goes to ground they must release the ball as soon as possible.

I feel the same about there striker that's a stright red card in it own right, the referee got it totally wrong!

I understand the difference in the two games. My point is that you just about need an act of god to bring a rugby player down, to bring a football player down, you only have to mention it to him and he goes flying.

Let's be clear that there's a big big difference between "hopping out of the way" and "flopping."

Arteta "flopped" yesterday and should have been booked for it.

I understand the difference in the two games. My point is that you just about need an act of god to bring a rugby player down, to bring a football player down, you only have to mention it to him and he goes flying.

I know exactly what you mean, but that is how those player being taught these day to dive, you don't see a school boy dive like that when we fall to the ground we really been tackle, but I also mean the general idea of rugby is not to go to ground and goes forward to you reach the try line!

Let's be clear that there's a big big difference between "hopping out of the way" and "flopping."

Arteta "flopped" yesterday and should have been booked for it.

Haha, Bill I could tell you the way Arteta came down yesterday was same as always there was no differrence to how he avoid a tackle, may be gotten used to same way to avoid tackle it became one pattern as to how he get out of an dangerous tackle, and the one from yesterday happen to look like he dive!

If that was diving he would be diving ever since he came to Everton!

Last edited:
If "the same as he always does" means throwing your legs up to your backside at the knees and throwing your head back, then yes, he did it the same as he always does.

If "the same as he always does" means throwing your legs up to your backside at the knees and throwing your head back, then yes, he did it the same as he always does.

Yes, that the one but I don't know why he like to do it that way, it really looks like he was diving and it is not the first time you heard people say that, you must have notice it no difference how he always fall, whether it was in the middle of the field or to be honest any where on the pitch!

I suppose it also part of his style he like to used a skillful little body to pass his man and often he went to limit moving to one side causing the defender to off balance and he cut back at the moment, and as the defender notice this try to stick out his legs to stop Arteta and there it goes he could go down now.

you could say his style provoke defender to foul him or he just pass them, don't know why he does it this way, makes people think he could be diving, doesn't always get him a free-kick!

I'll just say that he embellished his fall quite a bit.

I'm glad they only showed the replay once....

Haha, surely you have seen other player does similar things, and alot of them play for the so call big 4, why don't replay those one as well, always target our Arteta!

They all don't play for us. I am happy for those teams to be full of whiny bitches. I want our players to be above that. We are Everton and we are better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.