Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Gosling - 51" Sub

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Van Der Meyde - 105" Sub

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes reserved special praise for central defenders Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott, saying: "You would be hard pushed to see a better performance from two central defenders.

"I think Phil Jagielka looks unbeatable at the moment. There were moments in the game where I nearly thought a great player like Fernando Torres had said 'I just can't get past him. He's just too strong and too quick.'"

BBC SPORT | Football | Moyes elated after derby triumph

Merseyside Police have confirmed Steven Gerrard was substituted after 16 minutes due to a 9PM curfew.

Well, he should not have played in the first place, I presume he must be home by 9pm.

What does Rafael think he could do within first 16 mins?

Score a goal against us? shows you how much common sense he has.

Arteta needs fining for kicking the ball out for that ******* ladyboy **** when we were attacking. The **** got up straight away, it makes me sick. Lucas done it too.(n)(n)

Jags MOTM, sublime, back pocket will need a good cleaning out, all the grease of that ladyboys hair.

Special mentions...

Gosling - regardless of what anyone thinks IS ready. Said it for weeks.

Osman - Proved again that he is ineffective out wide. Changes forcing him to play more centrally and really came into it from then.

Pienaar - Beginning to become a frustrating player, he's making some sloppy plays lately.

BAINES - phenomenal, Yobo best get a cushion for that seat he's going to be on it for a while.

Neville & Hibbert - Seemed to really work hard together, Neville filled in when Hibbo bombed forward and doubled up a few times winning the ball back really well.

Tonight was possibly one of my greatest as a blue.

Bring on Villa

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

Moyes reserved special praise for central defenders Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott, saying: "You would be hard pushed to see a better performance from two central defenders.

"I think Phil Jagielka looks unbeatable at the moment. There were moments in the game where I nearly thought a great player like Fernando Torres had said 'I just can't get past him. He's just too strong and too quick.'"

BBC SPORT | Football | Moyes elated after derby triumph

In recent match Jagielka still do make odd mistake in a match, but today he is back to his best or even better than the best we have seen from him.

Hope his carry on develop into a even better defender,

Torres who? Oh, the RS's Striker that couldn't get past Jagielka, I know who you mean now!

So hard to name just one - but Gosling edges it for me.

Arteta had one of his most composed, dominating performances - lost count as to how many times he left a man in his wake with an inspired touch or feint.

Jagielka was coolness personified, leaving Torres on his ass was just amazing to watch!...

What was going on with Fellaini though?... Looked like he'd never played in the side before.

So hard to name just one - but Gosling edges it for me.

Arteta had one of his most composed, dominating performances - lost count as to how many times he left a man in his wake with an inspired touch or feint.

Jagielka was coolness personified, leaving Torres on his ass was just amazing to watch!...

What was going on with Fellaini though?... Looked like he'd never played in the side before.

Picked up an injury. Hope isnt too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.