Even Joey Barton thinks Osman should be in the England squad ahead of Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair the only person who wouldn't take Osman over Henderson is Jordan's mum, and she knows Jack about football.

Osman would get eaten alive by the midfield's of Germany, Spain and France etc

I don't think he would. He's a massive lightweight in the English game based on fast and physical play.

But on the continent and international football is nothing like that. I'm fact, hell get protected by the reffs who blow everytime a player is slightly shoved (see Greece yesterday). And for a England team who cannot keep the ball for the life of them, someone like ossie would work

is lennon injured(why is he not in squad) cos milner is **** on the right. ossie def better than that useless cnut henderson by a country mile.

I don't think he would. He's a massive lightweight in the English game based on fast and physical play.

But on the continent and international football is nothing like that.
I'm fact, hell get protected by the reffs who blow everytime a player is slightly shoved (see Greece yesterday). And for a England team who cannot keep the ball for the life of them, someone like ossie would work

Very good point that. He'd do well in slower/hang-on-to-possession-type international football.

Shame it'll never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.