English Striker signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Naismith and Mirallas is earmarked for the right wing postion and the other for the role behind the striker, I would guess. God knows which will play where but I would expect Moyes considers those two positions filled.

Yeah, I suppose looking at it that way, Mirallas is nailed on to be the right winger for us. I'd still like some cover at right mid, at least. I don't really want Naismith playing there but I guess he could do a job.

I'm now having a pint but I'll stake whatever I've got in any form of minor reputation or whatever we are not signing Owen , I'd be astounded in fact I think there is zero chance .

If I'm Wrong I'll apologise but in my opinion this will not happen

first post i know, dont meen to be negative but.......michael owen..... no f*****g way

Why would moyes sign owen when we have just got rid of one injury prone striker? twitter is being fed by other fan pages of other teams to get at us. like when heskey was 5-1 to join us! can guarntee if you made a rumour up and went back to twitter half an hour later someone would be telling you they got it from a good source. would prefer andy johnson

Is there any kind of system on twitter where if enough people report a user for something, their account can be taken down? If so, GOT must rise as one and pick off these monstrosities one by one.

I'm now having a pint but I'll stake whatever I've got in any form of minor reputation or whatever we are not signing Owen , I'd be astounded in fact I think there is zero chance .

If I'm Wrong I'll apologise but in my opinion this will not happen

Good enough for me... (thank god)

Owen wouldn't be a horrible pickup, but still not great. I'd rather have a young striker to develop and be a backup...

Football Agent NCP â€￾@Agent_NCP
Alex Song will not be joining Barcelona. #AFC #Arsenal

Arsenal will move for Llorente after RVP departs. #AFC

Joe Allen is aware of the interest from Liverpool, but I hear he wants to talk to Tottenham. #THFC #LFC #Twitterjacks

Tottenham are to sign Hugo Lloris. #THFC

Expect a club to make a bid for Demba Ba before his release clause goes from £7M-£15M. #NUFC

Hugo Lloris has agreed personal terms with Tottenham. #THFC

Carlos Tevez is in talks with AC Milan. Funny I said that last week! #MCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.