English Striker signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would much rather the wages go towards a RM, and have Mirallas as a forward. Although I wouldn't really care if we also got that Niang lad - I'd be too busy windmilling to care.

Ahh safe to disregard this one - he's making out like he's ITK at about 50 different clubs about major transfers.

Nonsense.

i know he was at finch .ok people say the day i posted it he was in london .but he was at finch at some point .even my mate at finch said he was shocked to see him there

We don't need another striker after Niang ffs. What the [Poor language removed]? We need a right winger and a [Poor language removed] right back.

I'm going to ignore the fact this is from twitter AND from someone with "Agent" in their name, for now.

He'll spend all his time in the recovery room, fingers crossed its someone else.

It'd be pay as you play, but he'd be stupid to join us. We don't want him, and Liverpool fans would never forgive him. He'd have completed his metamorphosis from Kopite England hero to Failure & Social Pariah if he does.

The only reason he'd join is to be close to his horses.

Would Owen get a game? He is behind jela, naismith and miralles. Can't see dm paying high wages for a bench warmer

Status
Not open for further replies.