draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, there is nothing in these Norwegian articles to indicate hooliganism or supporter violence as such, only a few drunks getting towed away for fighting each other (brothers even) One policeman is even qouted as saying "this is a party, not war". Seemed like just another night for the local police.

Secondly, when gatecrashing other boards like this, Brann fans should try to keep their posts in a respectful tone, and don't troll around creating a bad atmosphere.

And yes, I am a Brann fan, I and am not planning on posting any more on these boards. Just wanted to correct the picture

Mate you are like a breath of fresh air, many thanks for that from a fellow football supporter;););)

Mate you are like a breath of fresh air, many thanks for that from a fellow football supporter;););)
I call bullshit, you are intrested in hearing what favours the supporters of your team. You accept his version, which is basicly the only parts which is..."less bad", while he ignores 70% of the article.

I can freely admit that allot of Brann supporters are total asshats, with serious social problems.

Btw, grats with win :)

SCHNABSTER, HARRY KLEIN, SKBFAN, 1908 BERGEN: can you hear me? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING.

I think the match could have gone either way, but its how many you net which counts, and you scored =)

Well done, tho i hope we will surprise you in the second match, even tho i find it unlikely.

PS
( this is not an excuse, but i found it intresting) someone said that two of your strikers, costs as much as the entire SK Brann team. Which after a bit of googling, seems likely. In light of that, i cant feel ashamed over our perfomance.

That match could've been played all night and you still wouldn't have got past Jags. it had cleansheet for us written all over it from about 20 minutes into the game.

I call bullshit, you are intrested in hearing what favours the supporters of your team. You accept his version, which is basicly the only parts which is..."less bad", while he ignores 70% of the article.

I can freely admit that allot of Brann supporters are total asshats, with serious social problems.

Btw, grats with win :)

You call bullshit the views of an honest supporter, come on. You and the arsehole harryklien posted complete lies and you know it. Half of what was referred to as blues related to Dynamo, shame on you. Why you and your sick mate get a kick out of things like that? it can only be explained by the fact you are both closet reds, now run along and we'll finish you off next week

You call bullshit the views of an honest supporter, come on. You and the arsehole harryklien posted complete lies and you know it. Half of what was referred to as blues related to Dynamo, shame on you. Why you and your sick mate get a kick out of things like that? it can only be explained by the fact you are both closet reds, now run along and we'll finish you off next week

Nice, calling me a liar and an arshole, how nice of you.
What did i post that was not from the police?
Where did i mix you and Dinamo Zagreb's supporters (BBB) up?

Until you actually put something behind those claims, im gonna call bullshit again.

My statements are all from this article. http://www.bt.no/lokalt/bergen/article508075.ece

I suggest you find a norwegian who can read thru my post which involes this, and ask if he can find something which
is not mentioned in said article, which is quoted from the police in charge, making the arrests. Or try a internet
translator.

Calling me a liar, well...in that case the police here are lying, dont know who i trust more, someone who was 1500 km away who obviously knows nothing about what happend at torgalmenningen, some random forum dude ( the other norwegian guy) who has no news sources at all ( i can provide at least 10 ).. or the police commander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, calling me a liar and an arshole, how nice of you.
What did i post that was not from the police?
Where did i mix you and Dinamo Zagreb's supporters (BBB) up?

Until you actually put something behind those claims, im gonna call bullshit again.

My statements are all from this article. http://www.bt.no/lokalt/bergen/article508075.ece

I suggest you find a norwegian who can read thru my post which involes this, and ask if he can find something which
is not mentioned in said article, which is quoted from the police in charge, making the arrests. Or try a internet
translator.

Calling me a liar, well...in that case the police here are lying, dont know who i trust more, someone who was 1500 km away who obviously knows nothing about what happend at torgalmenningen, some random forum dude ( the other norwegian guy) who has no news sources at all ( i can provide at least 10 ).. or the police commander.

Bjorne Inge Riise - Brother of Jan arne Riise... I know who I trust.

Whether we like to admit it or not, we have supporters who are intent on making a show of themselves after being on the ale all day and night. How the hell could they afford it at those prices?
I spent two days in Bergen and yes, there were plenty of people who had a drink or two but I saw no violence around the city but I did see a fight break out at the end of the game between Everton supporters.

The police dealt with everything calmly and with no hostility towards us. Everything was very good natured until the end when the scuffle broke out then a few people got really gobby with the cops.
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got barged into a barrier by a handful of drunken Evertonians and panicked because I thought I was going to get squashed! Was rescued by a very nice policeman and steward though.

The vast majority of Blues were well behaved but as usual a few idiots spoil it for the rest in thee same way that the Brann supporter who threw the billiard ball has caused embarrassment for their club.
There are stupid people all over the world - no matter what team they support!

Whether we like to admit it or not, we have supporters who are intent on making a show of themselves after being on the ale all day and night. How the hell could they afford it at those prices?
I spent two days in Bergen and yes, there were plenty of people who had a drink or two but I saw no violence around the city but I did see a fight break out at the end of the game between Everton supporters.

The police dealt with everything calmly and with no hostility towards us. Everything was very good natured until the end when the scuffle broke out then a few people got really gobby with the cops.
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got barged into a barrier by a handful of drunken Evertonians and panicked because I thought I was going to get squashed! Was rescued by a very nice policeman and steward though.

The vast majority of Blues were well behaved but as usual a few idiots spoil it for the rest in thee same way that the Brann supporter who threw the billiard ball has caused embarrassment for their club.
There are stupid people all over the world - no matter what team they support!

Lass I accept that whole heartedly but I don't accept false information being posted about us having fans deported, drunken fighting on the streets and other crap. If any of that had happened the press here would have a field day, these jokers were stirring the pot with lies, no more no less. They claim to show Evertonians being put on planes two days before the match, Toffee Dan had it translated the clip referred to Dynamo supporters hence these bums are everything I've called them. What is even more amazing is that other Brann supporters, real football people, have come in and confirmed they are telling porkies yet they persist, arse-holes is accurate in every degree.

Lass I accept that whole heartedly but I don't accept false information being posted about us having fans deported, drunken fighting on the streets and other crap. If any of that had happened the press here would have a field day, these jokers were stirring the pot with lies, no more no less. They claim to show Evertonians being put on planes two days before the match, Toffee Dan had it translated the clip referred to Dynamo supporters hence these bums are everything I've called them. What is even more amazing is that other Brann supporters, real football people, have come in and confirmed they are telling porkies yet they persist, arse-holes is accurate in every degree.

kopites on a wind up.

only one way of dealing with them. (see above)

Status
Not open for further replies.