draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra men = Pulling police officers from surrounding counties.

I realize that Norway is a small country, but we do have police.

Had to wiki that...but i still dont get it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopites

It works like this, our supporters have been all round Europe and received nothing but praise, read these pages. Why should they inexplicably turn violent in Norway (still not reported over here by the way so your coverage could well be exaggerated) ? Your country is a noted hot bed of support for our rivals (the [Poor language removed]), loads and loads of Norwegians arrive in the city for their home matches, if what you say is true I think it is quite likely some form of provocation is involved from locals, local involvement is never mentioned when reports of this type are made.

Our club run a very strict vetting system and anyone involved in violence will be dealt with, quite correctly, in the most severe fashion. What will happen when your violent hordes descend on us, lets wait and see.

It works like this, our supporters have been all round Europe and received nothing but praise, read these pages. Why should they inexplicably turn violent in Norway (still not reported over here by the way so your coverage could well be exaggerated) ? Your country is a noted hot bed of support for our rivals (the [Poor language removed]), loads and loads of Norwegians arrive in the city for their home matches, if what you say is true I think it is quite likely some form of provocation is involved from locals, local involvement is never mentioned when reports of this type are made.

Our club run a very strict vetting system and anyone involved in violence will be dealt with, quite correctly, in the most severe fashion. What will happen when your violent hordes descend on us, lets wait and see.

Ask someone who speaks norwegian to translate this

http://www.bt.no/lokalt/bergen/article508075.ece

This is a newspaper, which has its base 100 meters from where it all happend.

This is not a tabloid paper, but more like "the times". Its won several awards for good reporting the last few years.

SK Brann (Sportsklubben Brann) is the official name, but foreign media seems to prefer using Brann Bergen.

Cool I missed this whole thread. Looks like its full of Brann fans being spoon fed a pack of hateful bile filled lies by their media, I thought they could think for themselves?

Think I'll continue to ignore it.

RE:Stupid Brann fans rambling on other fans' messageboards

Firstly, there is nothing in these Norwegian articles to indicate hooliganism or supporter violence as such, only a few drunks getting towed away for fighting each other (brothers even) One policeman is even qouted as saying "this is a party, not war". Seemed like just another night for the local police.

Secondly, when gatecrashing other boards like this, Brann fans should try to keep their posts in a respectful tone, and don't troll around creating a bad atmosphere.

And yes, I am a Brann fan, I and am not planning on posting any more on these boards. Just wanted to correct the picture

And yes, I am a Brann fan, I and am not planning on posting any more on these boards. Just wanted to correct the picture

Cheers, and welcome. Are you not going to stick around until after that match so we can take the p!ss about winning 20-0?? :(

Firstly, there is nothing in these Norwegian articles to indicate hooliganism or supporter violence as such, only a few drunks getting towed away for fighting each other (brothers even) One policeman is even qouted as saying "this is a party, not war". Seemed like just another night for the local police.

Secondly, when gatecrashing other boards like this, Brann fans should try to keep their posts in a respectful tone, and don't troll around creating a bad atmosphere.

And what did i write here which was wrong?

Seems some Everton supporters turned violent this evening.

A few of em are in jail and one in the hospital.

One of them attacked a random person (not involved with football at all) at the town square.

Its been reports of other agressive supporters aswell.

Police are putting in extra men.

You do also leave out some details for the articles, which one could say are the ones in question here.

Like;
" Stemningen var ganske amper en stund på Torgallmenningen og på Bryggen. Det er først og fremst utenlandske fotballfans som skaper bråk. "

and from the same police source you quoted, you left out;

"– De går i flokk og går løs på forbipasserende, sier Myrtvedt. " ( directly translates to " they are going in pack and attacking people who are walking by)".

If you have some form of information the Police doesnt have, i suggest you contact them ASAP to get this matter sorted out.

PS

I dont see what i wrote was trolling at all, i stated facts as given by newspaper, which quoted a police commander.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....I sense a 1-0 win to the blue boys Yakubu to come off the bench and bag the goal to take us home in the lead.

COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.