Don't get too excited but......Victor has got an injury!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't buy class

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Victor Anichebe and Joseph Yobo helped Nigeria to a 2-0 win over Madagascar.

But Anichebe appeared to suffer an injury late in the game and is set to return to Merseyside.

Link

I think there is something wrong with you if your happy that an Everton player has picked up an injury.

I think there is something wrong with you if your happy that an Everton player has picked up an injury.

Second this. Even if it's Anichebe.
Wouldn't cheer if he's injured, really. Like the thought he won't play, but I don't like that he's injured.

Let's be honest, if it means he won't be in the starting eleven then most of us are fairly happy he's picked up a knock.

I don't know anything about Stracqualursi but he can't be anywhere near as terrible as Anichebe, so an injury for Victor just increases the chances someone else will get in the first team.

Hell, I'd even have McAleny starting.

Disappointing really, this could be his last chance this year with us, and i like him when he plays (aside from some abysmal performances) but i think he has promise.

Let's be honest, if it means he won't be in the starting eleven then most of us are fairly happy he's picked up a knock.

I don't know anything about Stracqualursi but he can't be anywhere near as terrible as Anichebe, so an injury for Victor just increases the chances someone else will get in the first team.

Hell, I'd even have McAleny starting.

Oh, this too.
McAleny with Strac - could it resemble the AJ + Yak combo? :lol:

'Can't Buy Class'.

Shame really, because that's the only way you'd get some.

Whatever, you saying watching that pudding ambling round the pitch falling over like a school girl and moaning all the time is what you want to watch and Goodison then good luck to you.

He is rubbish and if its the only way he gets dropped and it gives somebody else a chance to get into the first team and actually TRY then so be it, like Reidy said it would be better is Moyes recognised how awful he is but for some reason that doesn't happen and he gets picked week in/week out.

I am not happy about any player getting injured, but I am excited that hopefully I wont have to witness him stinking out the place at the weekend and somebody coming in and giving 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.