2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Yeah I agree mate, been like that for the team as a whole this season tbh. I'm just glad we are improving.

Not digging DCL out by any means btw, I'm just of the opinion that if your main striker is off the boil and you have a guy on who you spent a fair bit of money on the bench, then you play him instead.
Yeah but something something Dyche fit or something else.

The problem with that is that Chermiti will only get starts if literally everyone else who can even remotely play as a striker is injured, and Beto himself is hilariously inconsistent.

He's got terrible movement, and I think a lot of people who watch everton would agree with that.
What on earth. If our through balls were better, at least dcl would get more shots on goal.

There was one against wolves where he timed his run to perfection and McNeil over hit it to the goalie.

Dcl makes so many good runs but because he only gets a couple of chances a game, if he misses one it becomes more glaring.

What on earth. If our through balls were better, at least dcl would get more shots on goal.

There was one against wolves where he timed his run to perfection and McNeil over hit it to the goalie.

Dcl makes so many good runs but because he only gets a couple of chances a game, if he misses one it becomes more glaring.
Even the people I know who hate him can't fault his movement or application to be honest.

*if he made better runs he'd get more through balls ( and miss anyway )

Don't forget he slotted against Spurs before his goal was wrongly taken away. A tidy finish to be fair

We've seen what happens when Beto plays his role - he can't hold up a ball and is nowhere near as good in the air as DCL when hold up play is required either. I do like Beto, but that's not what he offers. The goals will come for DCL - I just don't think he's ever going to be as clinical as we'd like him to be