Diego Simeone

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know this? We've got the dough, the passionate support, some of the best young prospects in world football and not to mention a truly world-class stadium on the way. We're an attractive project to young hungry coaches. Unfortunately we have in charge a greedy old crook at the moment.

We need to get DS in before Wenger leaves Arsenal. This is not a drill.
Who will he bring with him in the summer?

Can't see us raiding Atletico: Griezmann will be off to PSG or Bayern; Gameiro is at the wrong end of his twenties (we have enough of them). The only one who looks like a realistic Everton player to me is Koke.

With Usmanov on board properly, a cheeky bid for Bale wouldn't be out of the question.
is it not time we bid this poster a cheery farewell?

Not gonna happen, this team is such a mess and we need a lot of work that I doubt he would want to take on

He sorted Atleti right out I might be wrong but weren’t they the Spanish equivalent of us until he stepped in?

He’s the type of fella who brings fans players and coaching together as one unit, he’s more than a manager he could be the man to save our club.

Shame it will never happen and we will endure Sam for another season further disconnecting the club from the fans.

I like his constant attempts at fishing that are mostly ignored. Best not to feed his attention seeking. Thing is, he doesn't sound like a kid which means he's a grown man or woman, which is pretty pathetic when you think about it.

I must confess to placing the occasional kopite WUM on a feature called "sent to coventry" - them, and only them can see their posts. I figure if they waste our time, we'll waste theirs...

Anyway, back on topic. Bring us Simeone please Usmanov.

What do you mean Usmanov wont come? 'sake

Status
Not open for further replies.