defence yesterday...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenyonl

Player Valuation: £1m
did phil play? i can't for the life of me remember him playing, but neither neville or distain played. Was jagielka so great that I didn't notice him? Wrackiong my brains here

Hmm. Usually I get irritated when I see his gel hair style. I don't remember getting angry yesterday. Well, he must have had a great match if I can't remember him playing. Or I had a great time while watching. Very well, carry on, give Distain a rest once in a while then. Thanks for the answers.

I thought they formed a good partnership, i feel alot more comfortable with Jagielka at the back rather than Distin, i keep expecting Distin to make mistakes for some reason!! Worst thing about Jagielka is the hoofing, thats the main reason why id still have Distin in the team.

I thought they formed a good partnership, i feel alot more comfortable with Jagielka at the back rather than Distin, i keep expecting Distin to make mistakes for some reason!! Worst thing about Jagielka is the hoofing, thats the main reason why id still have Distin in the team.

and his attempted crosses that end up in the crowd.

he damned well does, and he, or his hairdresser/partner makes loads of little gel spikies in his hair with it. Am I a kopite? Is jagielka a hair gayer?

50% of Everton Supporters think 50% of our players are gash, while 50% believe they are boss.

50% of the supporters that think we are Gash will change to Boss at some point during the season.

50% of the supporters that think we are Boss will change to Gash at some point during the season.

So, In conclusion, 25% of you are dead set Knee Jerk Whopper Bell Whiffers and 75% of you are sound.

No Neville. Hibbo kept it tight at right back. Jags was captain.

And i must add, apart from the obvious hairy standouts (Felli, Pienaar, Drenthe) and the ineligeble ones (Ossie, Howard), i must say Bainesy has the most acceptable normal-person-i-could-imagine-is-a-decent-fellow hair.

neville, hibbert, jonny, distain, our squad has the most normal man hair of the prem. someone needs to pull jags aside and have a word. the big gaylord

Status
Not open for further replies.