Dedication.....having the Everton bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertony

Player Valuation: £40m
How about this for commitment and dedication.....possibly the longest and most complicated trip to get to the Lille away game on Thursday......my Dutch mate has a season ticket " for the hell of it" and has managed only a handful of games this last two seasons due to work commitment, but he starts his journey of love tomorrow late afternoon/evening and finishes it a week on Friday as follows:

weds night: Johannesburg to Paris arriving 5am Thursday morn
Thursday morn: train Paris to Lille to meet up and see us win
Friday 6am drive to Holland for a funeral
Monday: Amsterdam to Tel Aviv for work
Thursday Tel Aviv to Paris, then Paris back to Johannesburg for Friday morning.

Everton that.

I think I'd best buy all his beer in Lille.

To be fair mate he's not just doing all that to watch everton is he. It sounds like a work trip with a football match and funeral thrown in for good luck. Just saying like.

I had a season ticket when I lived in NZ & didn't miss a game in 3 seasons, This 1 time we played at home Sunday & Wednesday I set off back to NZ & I met my plane to bring me back in Singapore.

Good job I only had hand luggage like, and thank God someone had invented paper undies.

To be fair mate he's not just doing all that to watch everton is he. It sounds like a work trip with a football match and funeral thrown in for good luck. Just saying like.
To be fair if he wasn't coming for the game he'd be staying put...had to find a way of getting 'assistance' with the cost of flights

Status
Not open for further replies.