Decisive moments of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
Moments in games that shaped our season, for good or bad.

1. Gibson & Kone getting injured; meant we signed Barry & Lukaku
2. Barry stopping Eto's "open goal" shot. Chelsea probably would have went on to win the game and the knives may have started to come out for Bobby
3. Osman's backpass v Sunderland. Cost us the goal and game and started the wobble

Norwich's flukey two goals, then Fellaini hitting the post against WBA then the penalty shout denied us v Cardiff, then the Barry blocking Eto shot, then the..........and lastly the penalty shout of Zaha's being denied v Cardiff.

Beating Man United at OT, Getting beat 4-0 at Anfield, Drawing with Palace, West Brom and Cardiff.

2. Barry stopping Eto's "open goal" shot. Chelsea probably would have went on to win the game and the knives may have started to come out for Bobby
3. Osman's backpass v Sunderland. Cost us the goal and game and started the wobble

Pretty sure those two were fit at the time, my mind could be playing tricks on me though

4. Howard passing the ball to Ossie in the first place.

5. Howard deciding to foul the Sunderland player and get himself sent off as well as concede the penno.

6. Ossie coming off the bench and inspiring the win at Villa Park.

7. Ossie killing Cock Robin, annexing the Crimea and doing sommat funny with plane out there in Malaysia.

4. Howard passing the ball to Ossie in the first place.

5. Howard deciding to foul the Sunderland player and get himself sent off as well as concede the penno.

7. Ossie killing Cock Robin, annexing the Crimea and doing sommat funny with plane out there in Malaysia.

How was Howard deciding to pass the ball to Osman a decisive moment? Or are you being saracastic? 90% of the time Osman wouldn't mess that up.

Pretty sure those two were fit at the time, my mind could be playing tricks on me though

Kone most certainly was.....sure he came on at Man Citeh when Barry wasn't allowed to play and missed an open goal at home to Hull.

But that doesn't suit the negative narrative of the OP.

:)

@MoutsGoat

4. Howard passing the ball to Ossie in the first place. < You sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.