2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried this would happen. We just couldn't get a foothold in the game. It may have been wise to bring on Lookman instead and push him further up the pitch. DCL was literally on his own for the majority of the game. City were going to dominate possession, so Klassen wasn't the best call tonight

Type of player you bring on when the opposition are down to 10 men but not when they're dominating possession. Needed legs. Klaassen is about one touches when we needed someone to break up play and hold on to the ball.

Vital touch at the end, completely anonymous before that

One massive shrug of a player

Walked about the pitch, I think he needs to get Everton fast otherwise the boo boys will start, starting with me

Leon Osman MKIV

He needs to know when to keep hold of the ball. Nice touch at the end though.

Think we need to be thinking about cutting our losses all ready. He is not a PL level player. Really disappointed with our scouting

If we were offered our money back tomorrow I wonder who would take it.

The game is whizzing around him and hes sauntering around.

Fair play for him tracking a runner but he needs to massively improve

I've seen some good touches for him and his positional play seems to be there, but I haven't seen much in the way of passing and attacking intent. Hopefully this is all to come and he's just having a slow start. Great defensive touch to prevent a City attack late on.

If we were offered our money back tomorrow I wonder who would take it.

The game is whizzing around him and hes sauntering around.

Fair play for him tracking a runner but he needs to massively improve

There was a reason he didn't start for this game and I think his hand was forced to sub him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.