David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.

No matter who it is, it's boss to see a player show how much he loves the club. Is right lad.

....players do what's best for them. If it was you or your son you'd do the same. You can love a club all you want but ultimately you want to play for the first team and if there's little prospect of this you move on, be it for football and/or financial reasons. Fans are romantic about their clubs but generally speaking it's a job as far as players are concerned.

It is a bit odd that we have such a paucity of options up front, and the likes of Henen and the Swiss guy that we've loaned out aren't considered to be better than Niasse, Kone or Valencia.
different types of Players Bruce don't think either is a centre forward type, although I would play nearly anybody that could kick a ball towards the net than those three, how are the earing a living at are club is a mystery.
Kone might be a bit harsh as that injury after he signed might have done him in as an affective striker.

different types of Players Bruce don't think either is a centre forward type, although I would play nearly anybody that could kick a ball towards the net than those three, how are the earing a living at are club is a mystery.
Kone might be a bit harsh as that injury after he signed might have done him in as an affective striker.

Aye, true. I'm not sure where Tarashaj will really fit, as he sounds more of a classic #10 than either a striker or wide man. Henen could perhaps play in those wide positions, but we have a lot of senior players there, albeit people that haven't really nailed down a spot thus far (certainly in the case of Gerard, Mirallas and Lennon).

Not sure why he would want to stay here to be honest. The fella should be playing first team football at his age, not sitting in our reserves.

Aye, true. I'm not sure where Tarashaj will really fit, as he sounds more of a classic #10 than either a striker or wide man. Henen could perhaps play in those wide positions, but we have a lot of senior players there, albeit people that haven't really nailed down a spot thus far (certainly in the case of Gerard, Mirallas and Lennon).
Pienaar was an attacking midfielder rather than an out an out winger. I've not seen enough of Tarashaj to see if the comparison is apt mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.