David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand this. Did Olympiakos pay less for him than the 1.5m Anderlecht were asking us to pay? If so, how come there was one price for us and another for them?
It wouldve cost us 3 mil, instead he broke his contract so olympiacos will pay a fraction of that in compo, and i guess we'll probably have a set price with them if we sign him full time in the future

SAF, and Wenger was interested in Henan a year ago - So if we have him on loan with the right to buy that is the only way we have shafted Anderlecht otherwise if he plays first team games for us and is brilliant, and he is a star, that 3 million could end up being 10 - 15 million! how's that good business?

You assume we wouldn't have negotiated any option-to-buy price?

SAF, and Wenger was interested in Henan a year ago - So if we have him on loan with the right to buy that is the only way we have shafted Anderlecht otherwise if he plays first team games for us and is brilliant, and he is a star, that 3 million could end up being 10 - 15 million! how's that good business?

we don't know what the deal is, there might be an agreed fee

So, if he plays a hand full of games for us and Olympiacos decide they want to keep him, or want a bigger fee than what they paid for him. Then what.

I'm not being principled, the whole thing stinks, since when do we use other Clubs as a proxy? Sorry but it is a lot different to Galloway. We shouldn't be using other Clubs to broker deals through agents for us, disgusting behaviour.
Should clubs be charging us more than they would charge another club though?

Im guessing Olympiakos did us a 'favour' and our loan fee will cover the transfer fee and a hand shake.. and he ends up on loan then we sign him permanently..

Status
Not open for further replies.