David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
transfer fees never tell the whole story, especially not for people at that kind of age.

english youngster prices are said to be much higher than others (in this country), say double what they should be. That makes stones worth about £1.5m when we got him, hardly much of a difference, but still all a bit pointless when trying to judge someone.

david luiz cost £50m, yet hummels is apparently £17m.

it is a bit poo. so i dont take it as gospel but it comes a life saver when your in a pub and some young lad talks about xyz so on next p break you can scan along using you mobile.

True I guess it can give you a brief idea.

I just think it's some European lads making it up as they go along like though!

Never heard of him myself like, according to this site 'footballwonderkid

Anderlecht have produced something of a golden generation of talent over the last few years and one of the names often mentioned is that of 17 year-old striker David Henen who is currently on loan at Monaco. Some believe he is possibly the best player Anderlecht has produced in the last decade but he has yet to make his first team breakthrough for the Belgian powerhouse under coach John van den Brom. Compared to Cristiano Ronaldo, Henen is tall, quick with excellent technique. A regular at international youth level, Henen has scored 12 goals in 14 games from Under-15 to Under-17 level for Belgium. Already the subject of interest from Manchester United and Inter Milan, David Henen is a name to remember over the next fews and is fully expected to be a senior international. Henen has the ability and class to become one of the world's best.

To be hones the 'confirming an interest' thing annoys me. Don't comment on it until he's signed. It's going to do two things, alert others of our interest, and make the fans even more annoyed at having to wait.
Totally agree with this, we better be signing him tomorrow otherwise it was a silly thing to stay, especially considering the sort of teams he's been linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.