David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job we never signed a [Poor language removed] irish rb he would have onky cost 60k
coleman was totally unknown, someone whos pushed as a wonderkid from anderlecht isnt that at 1 million quid, all im saying, heard it all before, coleman wasnt bought as the next best thing was he

coleman was totally unknown, someone whos pushed as a wonderkid from anderlecht isnt that at 1 million quid, all im saying, heard it all before, coleman wasnt bought as the next best thing was he
if we are all honest i dont think any of us have really heard on henen.

if we are all honest i dont think any of us have really heard on henen.
nope we havent, just sceptical at the reports of "the next ronaldo" anderlecht wonder kid " etc , hes probably just a decent young 18 year old player and theres nothing wrong with signing potential, but the over hype is hysterical .

Just because some Internet journos have called him the next whoever doesn't mean everyone thinks it.

This kid may as well be Coleman.

He'll fail his medical anyway.

They all fail their medical.

Or his old club will want 98% of the fee and his current club will fume.

Or he's got a Sierra Leone passport and can't get a permit or something.

I think you have pretty well covered all the scenarios.

had comparisons to ronaldo and neymar, well at just over a million quid hes definately not that, young belgium players are all the rage at the moment if he was that good the fee would be much higher.
The reason he's so cheap is because he's coming to the end of his youth term and he won't sign a professional contract. Anderlecht are not resigned to losing him for nothing. Chill mate

Status
Not open for further replies.