Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that Gibson was at Herberts of Liverpool getting a felli fro done. We are selling him back to Utd for 23 million.

#vero

This story also on the RTE sports bulletins this morning - Gibbo has declared himself ready to play for Ireland again. He was "embarrassed" at being left on the bench throughoiut the Euros in 2012.

Welcome back Darren !!

This story also on the RTE sports bulletins this morning - Gibbo has declared himself ready to play for Ireland again. He was "embarrassed" at being left on the bench throughoiut the Euros in 2012.

Welcome back Darren !!

I don't blame him tbh, remember watching the euro's and being amazed gibbo didn't feature in that piss poor midfield. Ok like he said, maybe the first game he starts on the bench as those players got them there but I'd expected him on for the last 20 or so before starting in the last two games.

He wasn't just at a much better, bigger club than the other options, he also was playing very well for us, a team that barely lost a game.

Gibbo and McCarthy CM for Ireland would be quite a combo.

I don't blame him tbh, remember watching the euro's and being amazed gibbo didn't feature in that piss poor midfield. Ok like he said, maybe the first game he starts on the bench as those players got them there but I'd expected him on for the last 20 or so before starting in the last two games.

He wasn't just at a much better, bigger club than the other options, he also was playing very well for us, a team that barely lost a game.

Gibbo and McCarthy CM for Ireland would be quite a combo.

A free agent, Paul Green started ahead of Darron Gibson who was unbeaten in an Everton side for a few months, was quite laughable and you could understand him doing what he did.

Needs to sort his fitness out for us before he even considers the national setup again though.

As mentioned ,his fitness needs to be sorted , I don't know , did RM, bring his own team with him with regards physio's etc ? (I'm aware he is qualified himself ).
Imagine three internationals for both England and the republic , giddy heights !. Whoever comes in for the Irish job , wouldn't that be a massive plus if your central midfield played together week in week out ?.

He wont play sat...when RM talks about using the squad this week i assume Gibbo will come in against Fulham midweek as will Deulofeu, Kone and Stones etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.