Croatian Evertonian living in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrO_Evertonian

Player Valuation: £225k
First I'd like to say, Hi to all of our Toffee Supporters from all over the world, I'm a passionate blue now for 5 years
and here in Austria I sadly don't know many people supporting our club. But I'm always trying to infect my friends with the blues fever that packed me a time ago, since then I'm watching nearly every game of ours.
The transfer of Nikica Jelavic made me even happier, it's really beautiful to see that a lad from your country is playing for the club you love the most! It makes me really feeling proud.

Now I'm planning my first trip ever to the UK, to be exact my first trip to Liverpool. The fact that my cousin is a passionate red means that I'm not visiting Liverpool alone. So there's only one game that would fit for both of us, and that's the great and widely known Merseyside Derby. And here started our problem, because of living in Austria I really don't know how to get tickets for the game :-(
I know I'm asking a lot, but it would be a dream for both of us to see the Merseyside live!

I already heard from a guy from Germany that there's a decent hotel at the Albert Dock which is affordable,
we would start our journey on April 30th and would like to stay until Monday the 6th of May.
I'm really thankful for every hint, help, offer etc.
I'd like to learn as much as possible about the Merseyside Area and especially of the club I support.
Thanks in advance, and please excuse my english.

Welcome mate, nice to see you chose the right side in Merseyside ;) I'm sure people on here more experienced and cultured than myself with football around the world can help. Best of luck in finding something :)

You really want to avoid the derby mate. It's a horrible watch from a Blue point of view as we generally get done over by referees and Shyte players cheating/diving with the result that the Shyte normally win.

Are you related to Jelavic?

If so are you his brother who is signing for us?

Well done for choosing the right side mate, will be hard to get tickets for the derby.

Thank you guys for the welcomes
@somuchfun I don't really have a special style of play I like the most, but I always want to see a bit of beautiful football together with a lot of pace in it, for example like Dortmund.
@grandjoeblue no I'm sadly not, but Jelavic was playing in my city Vienna for Rapid some years and I also saw him a couple of times. Once a bit before summer, when the Croatian National Team was playing in Austria before the Euro, I wanted him to sign my Everton scarf as he sat alone in the coach, but he rejected and just showed me his thumb up and turned away -.-
But thankfully another previous Evertonian Slaven Bilic signed on it for me, I was lucky because he didn't want to sign any things and then he saw my Everton scarf and smiled to me and signed on it. That was a good moment haha

It would really be nice if someone of Liverpool Area could help me out a bit, please guys I don't know where to ask else.
Every hint is helpful for example a place I must visit, or good bars, cheap but good food etc..
How do you guys usually get your tickets ?

You can buy tickets on the everton webiste. Unfortunately priority games like the derby tend to only be avialable to those who've bought lots of tickets in the past.

Your best bet is to buy some second hand probably. Try stubhub.

My cousin already looked at the Liverpool Fc website and there's no chance that we can get tickets because none of us is member there. And I also doubt that we have chances over Everton site as you said thos who have bought lots of tickets will get the tickets.
And on stubhub I can buy only tickets for Everton home games, none away games.
We already tried Thomas Cook but they also want a Liverpool FC membership before they can arrange us tickets and they are expensive.
My last hope is to find here someone who knows someone who is willing to sell two cards, or maybe someone who has contacts to the club. I already tried some Everton groups on Facebook, first everyone is willing to help me but then when I have asked some questions I didn't get any answers. I'm really desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.