CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Paul Dickov is looking for a new job since his departure from Oldham.

He could even take over the auxiliary striker position too.

The thing is, I wouldn't put it past Kenwright to appoint somebody like Dickov.

Taggart is alleged to be a big fan of Moyes. I think he sees him as someone he can help into the role. Mourinio is too political for utd. I see this as being well and truly on. (not putting money on it though). Martinez will be writing his cv at this very moment.

The thing is, I wouldn't put it past Kenwright to appoint somebody like Dickov.
I know.

This is Kenwright's chance to outdo himself in single-handedly attempting to kill Everton FC.

Go on Bill, show us what you've got.

I'm going for Dickov or Phil Neville on a long-term conny.

_45844438_kenwright_av512.jpg

I know.

This is Kenwright's chance to outdo himself in single-handedly attempting to kill Everton FC.

Go on Bill, show us what you've got.

I'm going for Dickov or Phil Neville on a long-term conny.

In a perverse way, maybe appointing a crap manager might turn out to be a good thing - would put more pressure on the Board to get out

chelsea and utd need a manager .
mourinho and moyes contracts are up and will go to one or the other.
moyes is gone imo and probably so is our best players with him. jags baines felli.
i expect tosh like round , stubbs or mark hughes to get the everton job.
we gonna get raped and the money (well half of it will just disappear ) from sales will be given to the new manager as a transfer war chest to build a "top notch" team made up of the best of stoke qpr or blackburn rejects.
lucky us

I think poyet would be a good shout ... there again talking about kenwright the best choice is never on his radar we will end up with mark hughes,hope if moyes does go he will make a success of it as this is his only chance of a move to a big club

@MarkKleinmanSky: Deal has been done for new manager and approved by the club's board.

Status
Not open for further replies.