CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think moyes as really shown himself up this season with some of his tactics,personally thinking i think he will end up in germany or take a year out whoever takes over has an ageing squad to turnover and also new ethos on tactics as 4th would of been ours but for two reasons we know so well

I'm going to baselessly speculate that it will be Rafael to Old Trafford. Just because the epic nuclear meltdown it would cause would create actual radiation somewhere on the internet. And I would laugh and laugh on into the night.

If he does go to Old Trafford I feel slightly betrayed that we get no compo (since Moyes didn't sign a contract). After all he's made his name here and we're left with nothing if he goes. Anyway maybe he'll take Naismith and a few other passengers with him.

If he does go to Old Trafford I feel slightly betrayed that we get no compo (since Moyes didn't sign a contract). After all he's made his name here and we're left with nothing if he goes. Anyway maybe he'll take Naismith and a few other passengers with him.

He isnt going to United mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.