CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad luck would have it I am pat and mick today.

Had SSN on since 10.

No sure if its the meds but Gutted here lads...

I was working in a bookies the day Rooney left... Had to watch that on a loop all day with him grinning his way into old Trafford holding a manky towel.

Felt sick and was sure we were going down

Kenwright must be loving this!
Moyes off to United.
This is the perfect opportunity for BK to realise his ambition and take the reins himself, because he has always said there is no bigger Evertonian than him!

as much as he can piss me off with his **** negative tactics we are going to be utterly screwed without him especially when he takes baines with him.

Absolutely gutted if Moyes leaves.

Yes, we've bottled it in finals & away to the top four. But to turn a club from relegation candidates to regular top six with a net spend of £850k per season is a fantastic achievement.

Who would come who could better that?

A manager who doesn't play hoofball.

Our brilliant captain saw the iceberg coming didn't he?

Wonder if kenwright will retire on health grounds as he hinted at in the interview with the BU....

BIG SUMMER FOR US LIDS

Let's face it he hasn't won a trophy in 10 years and whenever we play a really big game he worries more about losing than he thinks about winning. Even if a new manager comes in and we finish 14th and win a cup because they go for it more that would be an improvement in my eyes.

what do you expect

who would want to come here with our finances?

it's a no win situation for a manager, they could only ever do enough to live up to moyes, but even that would be a massive ask

i agree only one person to blame for that isnt there but hey im sure people will clap for him in the next home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.