Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we'll see all those players wearing those shirts next year.

10179_10151409287631277_1911581810_n.jpg

Some decent quotes here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22787805

...he appeared sincerely delighted at joining the Club which is a real bonus because he knows he wouldn't be short of offers. I like him, I like his enthusiasm for the game and suspect he has a real knowledge of players. I expect he already has a number of targets and will waste no time getting a few in - could be an exciting few weeks.

Everton got itself in Roberto a young energetic ambitious manager with attitude -
he believes that attacking is the best way of defence -
he sees the glass half full rather than half empty -
he has an intelligent strategic mindset and involves himself in the game like a 12th player-
I certainly hope he can instill the same confidence in the Everton side and the Everton fans to get us out of the shadows of our so called big brothers -
Roberto Roberto .......... that name and silverware seems to attract each other - I hope the magic works for us

He won't have any trouble winning the players over. 3-0 in the FA Cup tie has seen to that. Got to respect the way he turned us over that day - not to mention City in the final.

Bryan Oviedo ‏@Bryan_Oviedo 4m

Bienvenido a la familia. Roberto Martinez
Welcome to the family. Roberto Martinez

Martinez look terrified in that press conference. I do not for one minute blame him. If he can handle BK then getting Everton in to the Champions league should prove frivolous

Well it's hasta luego Senor Ginger bollox and ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Martinez

Major positive - we might get a decent physio in to solve our chronic injury problems!

He's such a lovely guy isn't he! I hope we see a lot more of him this season... nom sayin' ;)

I think he'll come good next season if he just gets more chances. Also, having the manager speak the same language won't be a bad thing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.