Combined board & football scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if it's a 'Venky', no.

Someone with the first name "Sheik", maybe lol

46738598.jpg

I watched that Liam Neeson film NoN Stop the other night. The main character is called BILL and all the way through people ask him where the money is "where's the money bill? " I couldn't help but adding Arteta to the sentence everytime much to e annoyance of my mrs and the people in front of us!

the club is not for sale uncle bill is looking for investors and after that secret recording of the dimwit saying he does not know where the money goes who in their right mind would trust the fool with their investment
he says he is the right man to sell the club he obviously isn't because he is still here next time season tickets are up for renewal he would crawl out the woodwork again saying there is some interested parties when in reality its just purple aki and barrymore knocking to see if hes playing out

the club is not for sale uncle bill is looking for investors and after that secret recording of the dimwit saying he does not know where the money goes who in their right mind would trust the fool with their investment
he says he is the right man to sell the club he obviously isn't because he is still here next time season tickets are up for renewal he would crawl out the woodwork again saying there is some interested parties when in reality its just purple aki and barrymore knocking to see if hes playing out

Here, have some:

Post of the year

If we got Champions League then Bill would see his reluctance to sell as being vindicated. Basically, any sort of success on the pitch will reaffirm his position as Chairman. He's going absolutely nowhere.

The reason why the club has not sold is because of bills evaluation. If we got champions league he would only increase that number so unless some one will pay maga bucks then we have to make do . Bill is not as half as bad as the other chairmen around. What we need is someone to take a share who will go head to head with bill and say no you can't take all the money let's put some in the club. Currently it seems that with elstone and co in charge they are likemined with bill

We get CL and say £35M influx of money.

Do we write the money off, give it to Kenwright personally in return for him disappearing by taking the next market value offer he gets instead of holding out for the big payoff ?
Er, so what you're saying is he actually gets the big payoff?

Just trying to decide what to do with my share of the pay off. Thought about the BVI, but reading this thread made me realise that 'Grange Hill-The Musical' needs investment. So its half to that and half towards education in L4........

Just trying to decide what to do with my share of the pay off. Thought about the BVI, but reading this thread made me realise that 'Grange Hill-The Musical' needs investment. So its half to that and half towards education in L4........

So the video shop won,t reopen then, oh well how about the Steve Wigan VHS Master collection (bit like Michael Crichton ) who could forget (not you certainley) the 1991 classic Stepping Out produced by your fav luvie.

So much you can do Steve.

Last edited:
So the video shop won,t reopen then, oh well how about the Steve Wigan VHS Master collection (bit like Michael Crichton ) who could forget (not you certainley) the 1991 classic Stepping Out produced by your fav luvie.

So much you can do Steve.
You still buying VHS? No one told you about DVD, Blu Ray or downloading? Stepping Out is part of Bills pension, along with Educating Rita....he has a major share in both...arranged the finance for both shows,took a chance when nobody else was interested.... right little earner they proved to be! You still watching re runs of Inspector Cribb? Thought so ! How do they look in Black and White?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.