Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why he's being written off before he's even signed.

Every signing is a risk. He's not prolific, but he's got physical presence, PL experience and could be decent focal point for team.

Sometimes players can fit into a system and outperform what they've done before.

It seems like some of our fans want players to fail, so they can be proved right.

Saw same for Townsend, Gray, McNeil and others who did good job for us.

Every signing is a risk. He's not prolific, but he's got physical presence, PL experience and could be decent focal point for team.

Sometimes players can fit into a system and outperform what they've done before.

It seems like some of our fans want players to fail, so they can be proved right.

Townsend was pretty rubbish. Gray is a bottom of the Prem player too. Got what I expected from the pair of them tbh.

I think Adams will do ok but a team like us is absolutely his ceiling.

I just know that if one players scores and/or assists at a better rate than another player, regardless of margin, he is indeed the better goalscorer.

If I score 9 goals and you score 10 in the same amount of minutes who has the better goalscoring record?

Depends on the team they play for etc and their goals to XG etc.

Let's get him signed first before judging him.

I'm not a massive admirer but I know he'd do 10 x more than that little French waster.

The GOT hatchet men are in full cry to condemn this signing before he sets foot on the pitch. Good job few of them or maybe even none at all are likely to be at Goodison to vent their feelings about him. Me? I have an open mind until he proves one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.