Carragher: Top six the furthest Everton can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I don't understand is why isn't Martinez on the front of the magazine but Rodgers is? love being shunned by the media year after year and doin things under the radar. we could win 6 trophies on the bounce and we'd get a corner column in the papers.

in terms of the crap he's spouting I don't care what he thinks about us, worry about your own club, isn't that what they say to us?

nailed on to replace phill thompson as the biased RS pundit required on soccer saturday.

NEA what he has to say, his opinion doesn't matter

We've finished above them for the last two years, it's eating them away. Don't forget this is the club that less than five years ago were collectively agreed that we weren't their local rivals anymore but United were instead. Welcome back to reality you bells.

The misplaced narcissism that flows through the club manifests itself through tits like Carragher. They're no only dumb as [Poor language removed] but also the bitterest of the bitter. They can try and deflect onto us but the wider football world has seen what they really are over the last couple of years and they are universally hated. Long time coming but it's boss, the tragic bastards are desperate to be loved so they can't handle it.

We've finished above them for the last two years, it's eating them away. Don't forget this is the club that less than five years ago were collectively agreed that we weren't their local rivals anymore but United were instead. Welcome back to reality you bells.

The misplaced narcissism that flows through the club manifests itself through tits like Carragher. They're no only dumb as [Poor language removed] but also the bitterest of the bitter. They can try and deflect onto us but the wider football world has seen what they really are over the last couple of years and they are universally hated. Long time coming but it's boss, the tragic bastards are desperate to be loved so they can't handle it.

Probably not the best statement to have spelt wrong

tumblr_m2wfjlK1Tf1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Godspeed Chico

...and if you know your history!!

spot on chics

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

When Jamie tries to upset you with comments about Everton, just read the following from his autobiography and think " what a fcuking whopper he really is " He thinks he is Tony Soprano the fcuking melt.

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/2008/09/04/carragher-nearly-had-lucas-neill-assaulted/

haha, is that real?

Look...I'm not a scouser but even I understand that, as one, playing for the sh*te and not Everton is like having a BMW M3, when you really wanted an Audi R8. It'll do, but you're left always wanting more and that hollow and soulless feeling will just never fully go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.