Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Ok, my master plan in making Mr Barry the next Gattuso worked so wonderfully, I'm choosing one you to play at right back today

Capello quote: "I will speak English with you when I can be sure that I know all the right words, because you are very good at twisting things and I am very careful."

Capello:"Rooney's response to being left out of the team has been brilliant. He has not been involved but he never sulked and he has behaved like a real professional both on and off the pitch."

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Hey Guys

I've been on GOTtwittbook, this site is running a competition where you have to come up with a funny caption

Any idea's?

Joleon - What?

Gareth - You want me as Captain?

Andy - I've poked some girls on facebook

Leighton - Liverpool or Bayern hmmmm

Jags - Arrrgghh, sorry gaffer, Ossie brings the jokes

Last edited:

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jags to Baines,Er is he from the same part of Scotland as the Gaffer

Jag's "Damn this I was sure a Cappelo was an icecream"

Bainsey "Guess ill just have to dream about those accapella's instead! There goes my music career."

Status
Not open for further replies.