Bring Beckford Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
Call me stupid, but I think we are missing what this lad brought to our team, on and off the pitch. He's scoring goals for fun at Preston, came on the other day at Oldham with 20 minutes to go and scored a screamer. With this lads pace and power, and his ability to finish I think bobby needs to bring him back in the summer. How much would you lads pay? I am saying no more than 32 mil. He is premier league proven. Thoughts blues?

Call me stupid, but I think we are missing what this lad brought to our team, on and off the pitch. He's scoring goals for fun at Preston, came on the other day at Oldham with 20 minutes to go and scored a screamer. With this lads pace and power, and his ability to finish I think bobby needs to bring him back in the summer. How much would you lads pay? I am saying no more than 32 mil. He is premier league proven. Thoughts blues?

We could bring back Jimmy Vaughan as well.

And AJ.

And The Yak scored for some team the other week as well.

that first one was on the house bozo. i do not want you under any illusion that is more tho. so much more **webs fleeing mugger and flings thru mall windows**

11008074_1402597303378663_137470121_n.jpg

I'll have a pint of whatever you've been drinking

" you're stupid "

In the nicest possible way, are we down to this?

Not for me, I'm afraid.

I can't seriously go along with the suggestion. I know the week's been bad, but not this bad. Same people who suggest signing him would have a fit if we actually did - "WE CAN ONLY SIGN WASHED UP EX-PLAYERS FROM THE LOWER LEAGUES". Sorry, I'm out.

sad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.