Brett Angell up-date

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what it's like to be small
this is what it's like to be everton
you have lambert
we've got brett angell, brett angell, brett angell

I see they got beat 3-2 maybe playing football or coaching is just not for him, just leave football behind you Brett!

I interviewed Brett two weeks ago. A really nice and honest guy who admitted that he failed to be successful at that top level

There are a few ex blues down under.... I'm in darwin ... While I was getting ready for my match I heard someone say that the coach of the girls team that was currently playing, scored in the 1966 cup final.... I looked over and seen " TREBS" on the back of his shirt.... I knew exactly who he was ... Showed my everton tatt , said "hello mike". He was made up someone knew who he was. Talked for ages and totally lost interest in his teams match . Got a pic and asked if Alan ball was as good as my dad tells me.... He said " I can garantee he was better than your dad says"

There are a few ex blues down under.... I'm in darwin ... While I was getting ready for my match I heard someone say that the coach of the girls team that was currently playing, scored in the 1966 cup final.... I looked over and seen " TREBS" on the back of his shirt.... I knew exactly who he was ... Showed my everton tatt , said "hello mike". He was made up someone knew who he was. Talked for ages and totally lost interest in his teams match . Got a pic and asked if Alan ball was as good as my dad tells me.... He said " I can garantee he was better than your dad says"
Great post mate, how long has he been over there ? I thought he lived in S A.

image.jpg
Great post mate, how long has he been over there ? I thought he lived in S A.

Didn't say exactly when he came here... But basically he came for work as one of his mates was here. I can't remember a lot of the conversation mate if I'm honest. It's the first time I have ever met an everton player.. There are so many things I wish I had asked him

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 106
View attachment 4984

Didn't say exactly when he came here... But basically he came for work as one of his mates was here. I can't remember a lot of the conversation mate if I'm honest. It's the first time I have ever met an everton player.. There are so many things I wish I had asked him

View attachment 4984
Cheers mate,was there at Wembley that day he got a couple, was drunk for a week,
happy days.got back to Liverpool an hour before the cup parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.