Brett Angell up-date

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been over here a few years now, had an Admin role in Central Football NZ, mate who's involved in the setup reckons he's a top bloke and was blessed to have the opportunities he did, think he realises his own limitations!

I always remember when he signed for us, he was on the bench first game at Goodison. We sang " Get him on " because we wanted to see what he was like.

He came on as sub and after 5 mins we sang " Get him off " absolute tosh.

Still though, he has scored more than Kone.

I'm sure we won 6-2 against Swindon in his first game and he had a blinder.

he gets a raw deal I think,yes he was never good enough at the top level,but it was Walker that brought him,was he suppose to turn the move down ?,of course not.if you look at his career,he did quite well around division 1-2 level,so he wasn't exactly awful as suggested.
I watched him play for Cheltenham Town in his first season and he banged in a load of goals.

He's got a touch of Leon Osman syndrome about him. Rubbish, but not his fault he was picked to play for the mighty Toffees.

he gets a raw deal I think,yes he was never good enough at the top level,but it was Walker that brought him,was he suppose to turn the move down ?,of course not.if you look at his career,he did quite well around division 1-2 level,so he wasn't exactly awful as suggested.
I watched him play for Cheltenham Town in his first season and he banged in a load of goals.
Alright Brett lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.