BREAKING NEWS!!! - Pienaar to sign on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MulletsAreBack

Player Valuation: £25k
I am the lad who broke the news of Tevez and Adebayor's big money transfers to City, 2 days before ANY British publication,broadcaster or blogger caught wind of it (Look it up on google if you don't believe me).

I have just got me hands on another major scoop: Steven Pienaar will be officially unveiled as an Everton player on Tuesday. Robert Marawa, the most respected African sportscaster, is interviewing Pienaar via Skyppe right now, as we speak,

I am the lad who broke the news of Tevez and Adebayor's big money transfers to City, 2 days before ANY British publication,broadcaster or blogger caught wind of it (Look it up on google if you don't believe me).

I have just got me hands on another major scoop: Steven Pienaar will be officially unveiled as an Everton player on Tuesday. Robert Marawa, the most respected African sportscaster, is interviewing Pienaar via Skyppe right now, as we speak,

How about you link us to proof of you breaking those stories....

suspicious-fry.jpg

You are at least the 30th person to claim inside knowledge of a confirmation of signing in the last week. Therefore fudge right off.

I was also rediculed by the City Fans when I broke this story back in 2009:

Gary Cook,chairman of Man City, just confirmed on a South African radio station(Metro
FM,about 6 minitues ago) that Tevez & Adebayor will be amongst the players that'll be
jetting down to South Africa for their pre-season preparations(Vodacom challenge)
against the two S.A Giants,Kaizer Chiefs & Orlando Pirates.He also confirmed that they
signed a long term(10 year contract) with Umbro & the new kit will be unveiled in South
Africa during the Vodacom challenge(the live match will be beemed live to the UK).There
will be an official announcement on the Man City website in about 30 minutes
time....Your man,LeBlaqCoq,reporting live from South Africa!!!

comment on this article | alert a moderator | send to a friend
view all 16 comments

Read members' comments or add your own
comment by Nevgoatfed (U8902228)
posted Jul 13, 2009

Oh yes, I agree, brilliant user name
add comment | complain about this comment

comment by bellsouth (U13476884)
posted Jul 13, 2009
Sorry just don't buy it. Why would Cook make a comment on a radio station before
any official statement. If he did, he should know better. Thats not to say they won't
both be signing.

comment by coolmercer (U8910125)
posted Jul 13, 2009
just looked at metro fmnoyhing on there?

comment by Nevgoatfed (U8902228)
posted Jul 13, 2009
'Sorry just don't buy it. Why would Cook make a comment on a radio station before
any official statement. If he did, he should know better. Thats not to say they won't
both be signing.'
----------------------------------
Actually, he's half accurate, there is indeed an article on the website announcing Tevez
has agreed a 5 year deal and will be flying out to SA after his medical.

comment by Wahablue (U8187843)
posted Jul 13, 2009
True!

comment by blue_in_south (U13202592)
posted Jul 13, 2009
Tevez signed - well done leblaq

comment by skycityblue (U13760646)
posted Jul 13, 2009
Well done about tevez. Just need adebayor to be correct. But congratulations

comment by Tim Tighe (U8945981)
posted Jul 13, 2009
Nearly come on then where is Adebayor announcement!

comment by iMike_The_Blue (U14043276)
posted Jul 13, 2009
Oh my god, this guy is actually right. Can we expect Adebayor to be confirmed soon?
Hope not.

comment by U14053384
posted Jul 13, 2009
Well Cook said that they just came out of negotiations & 2 deals have already been
concluded.After the presenter asked which TWO of the three(Terry,Tevez & Adebayor)
will be joining the rest of the lads for their pre-season tour,he confirmed that they're
still pursuing Terry but Ade & Tevez have already signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.