Bolton Wanderers 2-0 Everton. Sunday 13th February @ 16.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM has deservedly open the flood gates for criticism for .........

(a) pickin vic as a starter
( b) failin to bring him off when all around could see he was utter ****

So that means you should boo him is it?

I'm not the one for booing our own players and would personally never do it, but if you think that he's been good enough or good at all or even, at best, AVERAGE today - you're all deluded. Laughable Anichebe today, and that's putting it mildly.

DM has deservedly open the flood gates for criticism for .........

(a) pickin vic as a starter
(b) failin to bring him off earlier when all around could see he was utter ****

At least Fellaini was all over the show. He put a shift in.

I was more annoyed with Cahill and Arteta.

And how anyone can continue to defend Moyes is beyond me. Inexplicable. He'd have been sacked the last two seasons on the bounce before Christmas at 18 other Premiership clubs.

Not good enough. Its as though he's given up playing the cards he has.

Howard 5
Neville 2
Heitinga 0
Distin 2
Baines 5
Arteta 5
Cahill 4
Coleman 4
Fellaini 6
Bily 5
Anichebe -10
Osman 4
Beckford 4
Baxter - 4 (atleast he tested the keeper)

Moyes' body language = -10

Moyes should of changed it at halftime , Anichebe is useless and how Moyes agreed to offer him a new contract is mystifying , These players need a good kick up the ass , I just hope Moyes is the one to do it , cos he doesn't look like getting the best from this team at the moment.

At least Fellaini was all over the show. He put a shift in.

I was more annoyed with Cahill and Arteta.

And how anyone can continue to defend Moyes is beyond me. Inexplicable. He'd have been sacked the last two seasons on the bounce before Christmas at 18 other Premiership clubs.

Not good enough. Its as though he's given up playing the cards he has.

I actually thought Arteta looked much better than he has done. We may not have to sack him as he looks like he's ready to walk

I'm not the one for booing our own players and would personally never do it, but if you think that he's been good enough or good at all or even, at best, AVERAGE today - you're all deluded. Laughable Anichebe today, and that's putting it mildly.

Are you stupid?

Thats why I said he was gash, booing is just plain wrong tho.

What pissed me off most today was moyes face when we went 2 down.. from the kick off it was clear we wherent an attacking threat he had Cahill up forward playing deep on his own.. does Moyes remember West Ham away this season?? moyes was negative from the start as usual.. The players will take the blame but moyes should also take a huge chunk of it.. And if i was a player i would give Moyes a steely moody stare right back at him.. The club top to bottom has gone stale lads and we better hit 40 plus points soon cause if we dont we are going down!

Status
Not open for further replies.