Blues on Tour Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamEFC

Player Valuation: £35m
Anyone going to this in the Camp and Furnace this Thursday?

Anyone got a clue what it's about? Guessing it's about the European Aways but haven't really been given much information about what is going on there.

Half 7, depends on if I have to many beers whilst watching the game on Thursday afternoon. The original e-mail said it was to thank and award the loyal fans who had followed everton away through this difficult season (away performances weren't great to say the least last season). Quite ironic to have it on a day when the most very loyal fans it should be applauding are over in Tanzania watching Everton away. Still it's a nice gesture by the club that not many, if any, other teams would do;)

I'm going but no clue what it is. The timing of the game doesn't appear to correlate with the event time (unless I'm mistaken).

Got an email through today:

Dear Evertonian,

We're delighted that you're going to join us for our Blues on Tour event at Camp and Furnace on Thursday.

The Club has organised this exclusive event to personally thank you for your incredible away support last season and we want to make sure you've got all the details.

The evening will include:

• Radio Merseyside's Giulia Bould hosting the evening and conducting exclusive interviews with an array of former players, including Joe Royle, Alan Stubbs and Steve Watson
  • An exclusive special goodie bag for everybody who attends
  • Music from guest DJ – and lifelong Toffee – Liam Hincks
  • Highlights of Everton's pre-season friendly against Gor Mahia in Tanzania
  • A special Everton quiz, giving fans the chance to win a home shirt signed by Wayne Rooney
  • Members of the Everton U23 squad interviewed, including a new summer signing
  • Two free drink tokens for all attendees
  • plus much, much more...
Here's a recap of the details and we've listed some frequently asked questions about the event below.

When: Thursday 13 July, 7pm - 10pm

Where: Camp and Furnace

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and we'll do our best to answer your question.

We look forward to seeing you for a fantastic evening!

Yours sincerely,

Everton Football Club

30lz0a1.jpg

I see we're wearing the new 3rd strip for today's game

Never met Joe myself, but never heard a bad word said against him. Last Everton manager to win silverware, and second to last English manager to win the Fa Cup.

Fantastic night that, what a gesture from the club to give everyone who attended a shirt. Fantastic interviews with Reid, Stubbs and Watson and a few free bevys is always good :cheers:

Showed an interview with Bill as well and he said possible 4 more signings. Orignaly had 11 lined up but were never going to sign them all.

Fantastic night that, what a gesture from the club to give everyone who attended a shirt. Fantastic interviews with Reid, Stubbs and Watson and a few free bevys is always good :cheers:

Showed an interview with Bill as well and he said possible 4 more signings. Orignaly had 11 lined up but were never going to sign them all.

Was there any more info on Joe Royle?

Status
Not open for further replies.