Blame The Players Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still as relevant this thread as it was after the derby.

Almost a complete clearout required.

No doubt the turds are staring at the dressing room floor and blaming the manager's tactics.

I think your the first person other than me to bump my thread!

I am the first to support young players given a chance in the team and given time, but I have to say I would like to throw Tom Davies in the Mersey tonight

utterly braindead decision making

I left at 2 nil when they said 4 mins inj time wtf .we are a spineless pitiful team.they never had a shot in the 90 to even scare us.sell the bleedin lot and start again.sick of it now.

Our current problems are 100% down to the players. They've thrown so many managers under the bus and we've all been guilty of falling for it with different ones. Some are still doing it now with Ancelotti, not for me, its down to this team. They're a disease to this club that needs purging. Losers, frauds and scumbags stealing a living the whole pack of them.

Our current problems are 100% down to the players. They've thrown so many managers under the bus and we've all been guilty of falling for it with different ones. Some are still doing it now with Ancelotti, not for me, its down to this team. They're a disease to this club that needs purging. Losers, frauds and scumbags stealing a living the whole pack of them.
Not happy with the players then?

Truly pathetic bunch of cowards infest this team. To not see out 60 seconds of football with a 2 goal advantage is criminal. Another embarrassment to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.